CSSC welcomes manuscript submissions from teachers, scholars, students, and practitioners of strategic communication. Please note that CSSC does not publish traditional scholarly research papers. Rather, the focus of the journal is to publish case studies suitable for use in teaching and learning contexts, similar to the form and use of Harvard Business School cases and the cases of the Arthur W. Page Society competition. Authors interested in publishing traditional scholarly papers in strategic communication should pursue other venues.
CSSC follows a system of blind, peer review. This means that your manuscript will be sent to scholars and practitioners qualified to judge your work soley on its merits. The reviewers will not know your identity, and you will not know theirs.
If you are interested in submitting your work to CSSC, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you understand the types of cases CSSC publishes and the intended audience of the journal.
- Write your case study manuscript following CSSC’s preferred structure and technical requirements.
- Understand your rights and responsibilities as a case study author.
- Make sure you understand CSSC’s copyright policy and what rights you retain over your work.
- Submit your work and follow it through the review and publication process.
If you have questions about the appropriateness of your manuscript for CSSC, please contact the editor.